Andreas Moutsioulis is a Greek-born guitarist and arranger, with performing experience in Europe and America. His compelling stage presence, together with his exceptional musical sensitivity, places him among the most gifted players of his generation.
"...Andreas Moutsioulis has much to offer..."
Classical Guitar Magazine
Next concert at "Handel House" - London on 20. 08. 2015
Interested in learning how to play the guitar or the ukulele?
"..I am willing to help you learn many secrets on how to develop your technique very fast without struggling and practicing many hours.."
- Preparation for all exams, from Grade 1 to Grade 8, including university entrance (use of ABRSM & Trinity Guildhall exam systems).
- Classical, acoustic, flamenco guitar, ukulele
- Holder of four titles in guitar performance from major European universities
- Member of the Incorporated Society of Musicians
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Enhanced DBS checked